How to make a nice boyfriend?

I want to get a new boyfriend but no nice guy.
where can I find it? How can I find one?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't make a nice boyfriend, you just find a boyfriend who agrees and clicks with you on a level that firends don't come near, its something new, something different

What Guys Said 8

• I think what you're asking is, how do I get a boyfriend that cares about me? It seems that you have a boyfriend but you're not happy. If that is the case then focus on self improvement then you'll naturally attract high quality guys

• No that was not my question srry

• Meet more guys. Notice if he has a nice personality, then observe if he is push over or insecure. If he is, then find another guy. Until, you find a guy that is nice, but isn't a complete push over and has a much more dynamic personality. Date this guy. See were it goes.

• I don't understand what every one problem is with the nice guys. I have read many GAG posts regarding relationships, and many people seem to have great distaste for nice guys. What gives people?

• I'm a nice boyfriend! ^_^

• 1) Find a guy you are attracted to
    2) Make him happy - if you can, otherwise
    3) Find another one

• Be the nice girlfriend, and your question is funny: "nice boyfriend? but no nice guy"

• Online? Friends?

• No nice guy? you don't want the boyfriend to care for you?

What Girls Said 3

• Talk to nice guys and ask out one your attracted to.

• he'll come to you when you least expect it :)

• Make him lol; just build him out of lego. Trust me :p