Guys, how soon can you start to introduce the guy your dating to your friends?

My friend is having a birthday at a function room with a tab and all the rest and has told me I can have a plus 1 and I was wanting to bring the guy I've been dating for 2 months. The birthday is next month so we would have been seeing eachother for 3 months at this point. Too soon to ask him to be my plus 1?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you not in a relationship yet? Two months is more than enough time to decide whether you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I think 2 months is enough time to meet each other's friends.

What Guys Said 5

• I would not rush anything. It is important to get to know each other and get comfortable with each other first. Besides, if you are not that attached he may want one of your friends or one of your friends might hit on him.

• Of course its not too soon. If it was a wedding or like a family reunion or something you may think its too soon. But, for just a birthday party its no big deal. Unless he has something else to do or absolutely hates the people he'll probably say yes. Guy's really dont like going to meet their girlfriends friends all too much but it will be fine.

• As soon as you are officially dating why not introduce him?

• I think you're meaning to ax girls this, right?

• As soon as you feel comfortable