Girls, what do you do when you miss someone?

The guy I'm dating has been sick and he's the type that won't let me see him unless he's 100%, he's worried I'll get "grossed out". I miss him so much and not knowing when I'm seeing him next is what's making me miss him so much. What are some tips to stop me missing him? I was with my friends Friday night and all of them are in relationships and it just made me miss him more. Then I went out drinking with a single friend last night and still I couldn't help but miss him despite guys coming up to us. I don't know how to distract myself from thinking about him. My world doesn't revolve around him, I work, study at uni, see my friends regularly and go to the gym most days and see him 1-2 times a week except it's been a week and a half since I saw him last, I just can't help but think about him

3

Most Helpful Girl

• lol u guys can't text? phone call? I would sugest Skype, but he seems not to want you to see him like that. Although i think it's ridiculous. Why would you be grossed out? you love him. i think he is being a bit ridiculous. If i was you I would tell him i perfer to see him with a less than perfect appearance than to have to wait God know how much time to see him again.

• We do text and talk on the phone but it's not the same as being with him and being able to hug and kiss him and be silly. We are still very new together so he is still in the stage where he just wants to impress me. He told me a few weeks ago that he feels like he's batting above his average and doesn't want to screw anything up. I would love to see him though.. Snot or no snot haha

• then just tell him that. exactly as u told me: snot or no snot :D tell him you miss him. be completely honest about it. about your feelings. I know you guys are "new", but honesty about feelings, even if it may seem like taking a risk or sounding too vulnerable, will make you guys closer on the long run and make the relationship florish. It's just my advice. It's what i do with my boyfriend. I'm completely lame with him. i try to be as honest as I can and to tell him when i am not liking something. he appreciates it and he is like that with me too. It has done wonders for our relationship, which already has a bigger obstacle than yours: being LDR. But being LDR has given me a great advantage, though, I think we have developed our communication more. So this is why I am giving you this advice. No need for unnecessary heartache. just be honest about your feelings :)

What Girls Said 2

• facetime him

• If it was me I would just show up and bring stuff that will make him get better. and if he gets mad I would be honest and just say I miss him and I don't care how you look, I'll still like you.