Girls, would you prefer to date a guy who had had a lot of expierence in hookups or who has only slept with the few girls he was dating?

I have never been into the hookup scene and have only slept with 2 girls who I dated each for at least 2 years. I'm recently single and my buddies have tried to get me to hook up and I keep refusing cause I'm scared of the thought. They seem to have no issue with sleeping with a girl they hardly know and tell me that the only way to get over an ex who cheated is to sleep around and that they are shocked I can go 2 months without having sex and said women like a guy who is very expierenced.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm probably the guy who has only slept with the few girls he was dating but im biased cuz i love this guy who im seeing and he is like this. I also love to dominate sexually so I'd have fun teaching him some stuff in bed and having control ;D

• Ya I've had sex around 200 times but they were with 2 girls and nothing too extensive such as ties, rough sex or any of that.

• I just miss those days and realize if I never get close I can't be hurt.

• You should get close to a girl you like, if you don't you won't ever know if you were meant to be together or not :) getting hurt just makes you stronger

What Girls Said 9

• I was the 3rd sex partner of my ex hub, who only does relationship sex. I've had a few other men since him, and he's still in my top 3 best sex ever. Some guys just have natural talent. He is Italian LOL

• I don't mind either way as long as he's loyal to me and me only when we're dating. But if I had to choose, the guy who has slept with only a few girls would definitely be a better choice.

• As long as the dude doesn't have any STD's or illness and can be trusted.

My boyfriend atm has never been in a relationship but has had sex. Was only with 2 chicks 1 was his neighbor. Though that was a very long time ago. From what he told me about that kind of booty call. Afterwards it would be EXTREMELY awkward while putting cloths back on and then leaving.

• Slept with few girls he was seeing. It means he's not one of those guys who's all about sex that he wants for someone special.

• I don't need sex I prefer the moments after sex where were both tired and we just cuddle up and doze off in each others arms. I'm a romantic sometimes I guess.

• This is SO cute <3 I would totally love a guy like this, I love sex a lot but the cuddling is the best :D

• I agree there's nothing like waking up and having a girl in your arms fast asleep and knowing she trusts you.

• The latter.

• Hmmm this is hard one.
    Hookups mean he's a manslut. No no.
    Lots of relationships mean there's the possibility he could compare me to an ex. I would have to be better looking and better in bed than all his exes.

• Well in just not into the hookup life cause one I don't know what she could have and 2 I'm more the relationship type who cares more about the companionship then sex itself.

• Good, you're clean :)
      And well, yes. In your situation, I would feel a little more comfortable. But the guy would really need to make me feel like he was over his exes all the way.

• A man never truly gets over his exes lol I still think about my first date when I was 17 and wonder what she's doing now. Moving on can happen but a man never forgets and always wonders what if she would have been the one I stuck with for the rest of my life.

• I'd date the latter he's less likely to have a wondering eye and will definitely know how to make love vs the other guy who just knows how to fuck and It's easier to teach a guy how to fuck than make love.

• Well I'm not inexpierenced in number of times I've had sex but I haven't had that drunken sex with a random girl all my buddies have it's weird to me to think about that.

• Hookups? He's not relationship material

• No I don't want a manslut