Girls, please rate me honestly. From 1-10 How am I?

I am 6"6 and 75 kgs. I spend 2/4 of my day playing video games... I once broke my iPhone 5 because I was unable to compete a mission on Dead Trigger 2... I made it a sandwich... Hopefully it is now repaired... I probably can fix you computer because I am very techy guy... I am a Science and Economics scholar in my school... I am very funny (people say so) and very annoying also tease people a lot... I love music... It's my life... Girls, Rate me from 1-10... Also, would you date a guy like this? I am just like this...

The rules don't apply to me... I live by my own way...😎

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• You have anger issues over a game that throws up red flags but other then that I don't see why a women wouldn't

• Not my type but I'm sure you're someone's type

• yah i would date u :) well i mean if u were my age of course ;) but yah u seem really sweet and i LOVE tall guys omg u sound really hot :P but it seems like u have a video game addiction, so, u might want to tone it down a little haha sorry :D u sound like a perfect guy and i think that any girl would be lucky to have u <3 and im sorry if that sounds really corny but its true :P oh and i would give u a 9.5/10 ;)