Is there a way to ask him if this is just physical?

He has a girlfriend, we've hooked up twice. I know I shouldn't, so please don't judge me, I don't want to let it happen again while he has a girlfriend. I don't know how to ask him if this was just sex or if something is there? Is there a way I can without seeming like I'm pushing him?

I would assume hook up with how things have been. We don't talk or hang out often but when we do we have a lot of fun and hook up. He initiates it, but never right away, I've met a decent amount of his friends.

The thing is we have a history. We were getting things going, and I panicked and ended it for the comfort of my ex. That has ended now though. And the guy I'm hooking up with got a girlfriend. We didn't hang out for a while because he said we had unfinished business. We hung out a few times where nothing happened first.

I can tell he feels bad about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say its just physical. Even if he does like you, he isn't going to leave his girlfriend because you've already ended it with him before. If you ask him if it is physical or if he feels more deeply about you he will think you are trying to push him. He has a girlfriend and is already risking a lot by hooking up with you. I'm not judging you, where I have been in this position before. But I can tell you right now that there is a 90% chance that things will eventually end badly. He most likely won't end up with you. He most likely won't leave his girl and will eventually end it with you when his guilt catches up to him. I would take a step back and take a breather. Look at what you guys are doing. Its one thing to have a casual hook up. Its another thing to be sleeping with a man who has a boyfriend. You're better than that. And I hate to say it, but you will probably be hurt. I'm not judging you hun. But I think you need to talk away.

What Guys Said 2

• guess he is into u... is he still wid his gf?

• Ya, that's why I don't hang out with him again right now

• It IS just physical and imagine how you will feel when he does the very same thing to you... Because he WILL!

What Girls Said 3

• As uncomfortable as it may seem, asking him is the best, just ask it in a very casual non-confrontational way.

• I think that you have to confront him and ask if what you're doing is because his girlfriend isn't pleasing him physically and he just wants some action, or because he feels like his relationship isn't good enough. Once you have that talk, you can figure out if he wants you for you and just feels bad about breaking up with his girlfriend, or is using you to get more physically.

• You should bring it up casually sometime.