How do you impress a rich guy?

This guy I like asked me out and I'm nervous, he's really nice and handsome and I've never dated a rich guy before. I hear they are fancy, how can I make a good impression on our date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont talk about money. You can only impress him with yourself. He will either like that or not. Perhaps you are funny and he likes that, or you think you are funny but he thinks your jokes are crude or he finds your jokes edgy... Everyone is different so who knows.

What Guys Said 8

• He must like you if he asked you out so just be yourself.

• If he asked you out himself dont worry he's going to be the one trying to impress you. Chances are his mimd is already made up about you. Good luck

• ech rich guy has a different taste... hehehhe

• Just look pretty and don't annoy him

• i advise u to be urself. that's all any guy asks for. if he sees you acting differently, he srsly might get the idea ure doing it just too impress him cause he's rich and u dont wana seem like lower class or smth. just be urself

• being rich doesn't change how i look at girls lol just approach as you would otherwise

• Don't act all surprised or wowed if he splashes money on the date. Stay cool but be yourself. Rich guys or at least the ones I know hate "no". So kind of play hard to get.
    If he's a nice down to earth guy then just be nice back. Don't try to stand out.

• Be yourself. Money doesn't make the man

What Girls Said 5

• Don't even worry about him being rich, just be yourself and that'll impress him =]

• Just be yourself, don't fall for the rich people sterotype.

• Be yourself and be nice :/

• by being the best version of yourself

aside from having money, they're no different from other guys

• it would be better to be yourself then act like something your not because eventually you won't be able to keep up with it and he could end up leaving because you weren't who he thought you were and you lied.