Girls, what are the biggest mistakes on first dates guys make?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Bragging too much.

• U are correct becaue they love to talk about themselves

What Girls Said 11

• Talking about their ex, bragging about themselves, talking the whole time, being rude to the waiter, trying to kiss you after you've said no, insulting you in attempts to make themselves look better...

• Talk about exes too much. Rude to waiters/waitresses. Dismissive of my opinions in conversation. Talk about himself too much and ask me little about me.

• Bringing up sex, no matter what the context.

• Oh, also going over EVERY tragedy that has ever befallen your life... it becomes depressing and like you're searching for sympathy.

• Talking about ex unless asked
    Making her pay or spilting it lining or playing head games

• Trying to sleep with us

• Awkward silences

• I agree with incessant bragging and going on and on about exes are the two most common. Also, putting down women in general, being rude to anyone, drinking too much are fairly common.

• being judgmental pushy unable to appreciate silence being disrespectful to anyone.

• Not listening or showing interest in the female. Talking about yourself non stop. Trying too hard to impress is usually a turn off, just be yourself

• talk about himself the whole night...

• Moving too fast. Make her feel comfortable but rush anything, just have a nice chat and get to know each other, don't think she doesn't like you if she doesn't kiss you or whatever. Make her feel safe and happy