Twincest-its twin Boys

i am friends with some twins and they were drunk recently and kissed ..one of them has feelings for the others... is this so wrong?.. I understand its not normal but its not wrong.. the two of them kissed a 2nd time and now they know they like each other I believe cos its their so close as twins..

Most Helpful Girl

• i have heard of this before, and it isn't anything wrong...if the two boys like eachotehr, why not let them express it, regardless to if they are twins or not...if they really like each other maybe even love...there isn't any reason why they can't be together. that's just my thought

What Guys Said 4

• Identical or fraternal?

Still, it's kind of strange, to say the least.

That's the first time I've heard of this.

Ted

• Identical twins I know its strange but its not so bad

• Wow...this is different. This is original. No further comment.

• This question can't be real.

• It actually is 100% true..

• Where do you live? I wanna meet them! 😊

What Girls Said 2

• There isn't anything wrong with this. Love is love no matter where you find it :) There isn't any reason you shouldn't be with the one you love. I personally think it's kinda hott :D You're lucky to know them.

• Who twins kissed each other, who are biologically and genetically the same?

• I don't think its in anyway wrong... they are close.. they like each other and if it makes them happy then why not?...