Girls, how do you think it would go?

there's this girl , we're in the same school and we've been texting for a couple of months if we have eye contact in school she'd smile and when she noticed that eye contact with her makes me shy she thought it was funny normally when i say something nice she'd just post blushing emoticons and say that i what i said made her happy , i also wrote her a poem for her birthday link here : http://www.girlsaskguys.com/relationships/q1512477-its-her-birthday-i-wrote-her-a-poem-is-it-any-good
and she loved it , i knit her a scarf and she knows about it and she thought it was lovely and was excited about when it'll be finished , i'm thinking about asking her out after we finish our exams and give her the scarf with a flower on the date how do you think it would go

3

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she'll like it!

What Girls Said 2

• I think it'll be very sweet and a story she'll tell her grandkids

• Don't worry about it seems to me that she likes you everything will go just fine