Should I text my ex?

Yesterday my boyfriend broke up with me, because I made a joke that he said I took too far and it ended in a argument and he said we argue too much and he can't do it anymore, he started all the arguments for one. But I want to keep working at it, he hasn't tried to contact me and seems like he's forgotten about it already but I need to see if we can work through the arguments I really like him. Should I message him today? Even tho yesterday he told me to leave him alone throughout the argument? Do u think if I text him asking something to do with us getting back together he will say "go away"

Most Helpful Guy

• It happened too recently give him some time.

What Guys Said 4

• Better not... he is still mad

• No he will know why

• What joke did you make that was sooo bad?

• I felt shitty and unattractive because he couldn't get hard one night and he made a joke about how I have "no ass" and then he said a very macho comment about how he's too big and I couldn't take it and I said how I could but he just couldn't hack it clearly (because he couldn't get hard) and he blew up on me and ended it with me after an hour of arguing

• Wow. That's really fucking stupid of him. Don't even bother texting him. If he was willing to break up with you over something so stupid, especially since HE started it, he's not worth getting back with.

• Give it a bit more time

What Girls Said 3