Is it possible for a player to have feelings?

I think I like one

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha thats why he is a player because too many girls like you fall the same way and he doesn't know what to do with all of you, so he keeps you for a short time and cuts you loose. If you like being used then good luck because you are just another name.

What Guys Said 11

• yup... players might fall in love

• Maybe a little bit

• Players are human too!

• possible
    ...////////////////////////////////

• yeah he does, but they quickly fade as soon as a new girl appears

• Yes, it is.

• Player?
    Definition?

• Yes I do x

• it's possible and more likely that he's making you think you have a chance, to fuck you

• But the thing is he doesn't like to talk about sex

• I wouldn't risk it

• Yes it's possible

What Girls Said 6

• They can. Players don't get involved with feelings as they don't stay for very long, they go off to the next person real quick. They choose to be players and unless they want to try finding a girl to settle down with they won't, it's habit like the others said. I wouldn't risk it though because you could end up getting very hurt but if it feels right then go for it but expect that it could be exhausting having to play games etc.. Be careful.

• Nah, but implanting that thought in the mind of females is how they earn their title as a player.

• Sure... for many women in fact...

• No they are secretly robots :D

Naw they do have feelings I would say for a person being a player that's more of a habit. So them being a player is basically like a bad habit some people just can not stop.

• No. and they have no consideration for your feelings either.

• Yeah, it can be.