How would you like to meet the one who's meant for you? Slow motion or Fast forward?

Slow mo: You see that girl/guy and everything slowed its movement.

Fast forward: You see that girl/guy and you've imagined already the two of you having kids/getting married.

Honestly I want it to be Fast forward. Slowmo seems appealing but I'd love to meet that guy who would make me feel once I met him "He would be the one I'm spending the rest my life with"

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Slow motion

,,,,,,,,,,

• i'd like 2 meet her in some wresslin ring 8)

• You will know x

What Girls Said 6

• Not yet. I'm still enjoying my 20's and that small stretch of time left before I absolutely, entirely need to have my shit together so that I can survive in this world and provide for my future children. Marriage and children are a huge deal and I don't want either until I'm in my 30's.

• Slow motion would be better.

• I guess if I had to pick it would be Slow mo

When I met my current boyfriend it didn't really go either way. It went more like he was making perverted jokes and it was really hot even though he was kidding. Which made me more curious and wanting to know more about him. :D

• ahah slow motion

• Fast Forward 😍😍😍

• Slow motion.