Guys, Would you rather date a girl with a really pretty face but weird, close to ugly body? Or date a girl with a hot body, but busted face? Why?

Would you rather date a girl with a really pretty face but weird, close to ugly body? Or date a girl with a hot body, but busted face? Both have good personalities... etc. These are your only options, or you will be molested by obese men forever.

More, I need more opinions!

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• You would be surprised what kind of bodies and faces I have found attractive, so I would really have to see. I can find something appealing in most cases. The cases where I can't, I probably would never accept them as my date to begin with.

• Joking aside, pretty face, ugly body.
    A body can be worked, toned, go to the gym, swim, etc

The face is hard to fix, plastic surgery is - let's face it - a joke.
    99% of "after" patients look like shit and unless you suffer a horrid accident you shouldn't go under the knife in my opinion.

• hot body + fucked face for one night stand or at best fuck buddy

pretty face + average body for dating

most likely.

• Interesting question. I think I go for the best body. This is from a sexual standpoint. Because I think no one is really beautiful when pulling those faces when having sex.

(but in real life i would chose the one with the best character)

• Busted face. Because.

• I would say beautiful face

• But her body is close to ugly? Won't that bother the hell out of you?

• Your definition of ugly.

• ha okay I would still go with beautiful face. Though either situation would bother me I feel that a beautiful face would be more manageable for some reason

• pretty face... cause i´d have to see the face all the time XD i think either way it won´t be bad for her confidence to be with a partner that doesn´t like a huge part of her at all.

• How about concentrating on how being around this girl makes you feel. Does she value you and males in general?

• You didn't choose one of the two options, therefore you will be molested by obese men forever. :(

• Neither, I can outrun obese men all day.

If I really had to choose, I'd go with the beautiful face.

• The first one because i her body is covered by clothes most of the time, her face isn't.

• I would prefer a girl who is gun with humour and intelligence

• Butterface, easily.

• But you are stuck looking at her face most of the time...

• Interesting. So an ugly body will not do because it is simply sexually unappealing to you?

• Yeah. How I see her face is more going to be influenced by my feelings for her than her body would be.

• That's just so goddamn weird...

• I would preffer a more . Rounded average girl

• That is not an option. Now you have to be molested by obese men forever!

• If she'd a fuck buddy hot body if she's a girlfriend nice face

• I see... but what about when you want to sleep with your girlfriend? Won't her weird body be a total turn off?

• I mean at point it's love making. Not really list ful sex. I mean unless this girl is really fat or has a dosformed body then I'd be fine with it

• Pretty face. I don't know why, but an ugly face is a great turn off to me.

• Body can be worked on by excercising.
    So I would date a pretty one with ugly body.

• I'll take the ugly fàc3 and good body ciao

• I'd choose the hot body with a busted face.

• If I was stuck with these two options i'd just go back to being single. I know you say these are the only two options but it's not. You literally could say these are the only two girls left in the world and I could be like alright I'll go throw rocks in the river till I die. But I guess I would choose pretty face. But I'd spend most my time doin other stuff. You can call it shallow I call it honest.