Guys, what do you like when girls do on a first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just have a good time and get to know her.

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 16

• I like it when a girl is just herself and is honest. Other than that it depends on where I am taking her for the date

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when we both chip in financially (I set the expectation before the date). I like it when she makes me laugh. I like it when she asks questions about me as if she is interested in me. I like it when she gets affectionate (not in a sexual way) because touch is powerful. I like it when she can let her hair down, so to speak, and have a good time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be themselves.

Seems cliche, but it's the truth. Girls sometimes put on a "I need to impress him" act, but I like when she's just her regular self.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like for a girl to be outgoing. Like to play a round of mini putt, or go for a walk, not into the club scene or anything like that.

Just want time to talk and get to know one another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make jokes, and lighten the mood. But then it feels really romantic if she makes a moment by putting hr hands on mine on top of the table and staring deep into my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • hahhahah hpe at least they r not nervous 8)

0|0
    0|1
  • I like when she doesn't make it a test but just a fun date. That is the whole reason why I want to date her in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat and be herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself in his eyes and not some other person

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if you can clearly figure out what you want in a guy and express it/be straight forward that would put you practically in the top 10% percentile of women.

0|0
    0|0
  • have a good attitude, I'm no mind reader, so if I take you somewhere , don't get depressed and natty when its not your scene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk a lot and seem comfortable even when I look shy and remain silent. That's what I like the most on a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be herself, dont do the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself, talk a lot to make you feel comfortable

0|1
    0|0
  • Just have fun and don't worry. 1st dates shouldn't be too serious because you're just starting out

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell me that we will talk about turns method soon and share the responsibility of the relationship.

0|0
    0|0