My strange story - what are your thoughts on this?

I met this guy in August last year by being introduced to him by our friend in common (my friend told me that this guy was talking me and he likes me a lot). We started to chat and had one date (we only kissed and he was really sweet to me that night), but I had a feeling he is a player and started to act in a "difficult" way - I confronted him about why he wants to meet only in the night, why only for drinks etc. and he didn't understand. Later I explained to him that I have trust issues with men and was hurt in a past, so it is hard for me to trust anybody. He was understanding when we talked, but he stopped contacting me.

Then two months ago he asked me out for a coffee and it was great, we talked a lot and we really have lot of in common. He even suggested that he can teach me Spanish, but never followed up on that. As we both like to bake, I texted him after that coffee meeting that I have a special cookie for him at my work, so he can stop by. He didn't. Day after he made an excuse that he was busy, but on the next day he came to see me at work. Then we stopped to talk and when we met he was acting in an awkward way.

Last week he contacted me again and he was so nice all the time. Yesterday we had a cooking date and he cooked lunch for me. Since attraction was strong, we slept together and it was really nice, very romantic (he brought me in bed in his arms and was really gentle) and he told me that he enjoyed it, but felt that I was nervous at the beginning, but he also said that next time I will be more relaxed. He said several times that "next time" and when he kissed me goodbye he said "keep in touch". An our ago affter he left, he posted this quote on his FB wall: "Happiness is not the belief that we don't need to change; it's the realisation that we can!" It felt to me that it is about two of us, as both of us changed and we could have nice time together finally. But today he didn't call at all and I'm st

Oh, it doesn't show the end of my post. Point is that he didn't call today and I'm really afraid that he just used me.. but why would he do it if we were going back and forth for 8 months?

Most Helpful Girl

• is that for real?

• Yes, please trust me. I stressed, I cried, I'm very worried.. I don't want to be just used..

• I just noticed that my post is not complete - t Point is that he didn't call today and I'm really afraid that he just used me.. but why would he do it if we were going back and forth for 8 months?

• do you think it is normal that he didn't call the next day? I'm really inexperienced in this matters, as I was in a longterm relationship and I don't know what is really normal, as I know only my ex and few jerks who just used me. :(

What Guys Said 3

• So you're this afraid because you had sex with him yesterday, and haven't heard from him today? Sure it's a possibility that he only wanted to have sex with you, but then again it hasn't even been an entire day. Would the obligatory "i'm just sending you this text because we had sex yesterday" text really make you feel that much better?

• I would at least know that he is thinking of me.. but I actually wanted him to show me that he cares and wants to be with me..

• very nice... was it real?

• It is real, yes.. I'm still in pain, as I don't know what is going on.. :(

• That's very strange!

What Girls Said 0