He showed me his private parts and I walked away? Who is in the wrong?

I was seeing this guy last year, not dating, just seeing, he took me ''out'''on a date once but he immediatly started to get touchy... i was too far from home and was at another city so he kinda ''trapped'' me into getting home to his house to drink something over there. We kissed a lot and i liked him but deep down i knew this was not the way it should go. I slept over (no sex) but we were half naked (i felt extremely uncomfortable but i was too naive and shy too say anything). He picked me up two days later again, i wanted to see him but i was too stupid too think he just wanted sex, we drinked something at his house and i liked hanging out with him and we made out heavily after that he took of his clothes, i too of mine (almost) and he took down his trousers and i was shocked! i kinda raised my voice and asked him; why did you do that, he was like it was on purpose... so i knew he knew it was going way too fast./... i told him i was a virgin and i was extremely upset, he said sorry and gave me a hug, afterwards we made out a few times but no sex. He thought that i was one of those easy girls but im not, im 22 and a virgin, he said that he didn't expect that and we fought over text and he said that i didn't even had the nerve to break it off with him in front of his face but he scared me and made me feel guilty... was i in the wrong? and did i ruin sex for him? or at least his confidence? he said he used me just as i used him but i didn't, now he is angry at me for chosing another guy before him ) i didn't i just lied so he would back off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see this situation as more of miscommunication between two people. You and him heavily made out and begun to take off your clothes. I guess he felt that, that was a sign that sex was imminent (any guy would assume so after making out with a girl), but he was mistaken as you got offended by this.

I don't think anyone should assume full responsibility for this, if anything both of you are at fault for failing to tell the other what type of relationship y'all were getting into and whether sex was on the table or not and if so, then when will be the best time for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like you two really didn't get a chance to know each other at all before going out. You both wanted different things. He was moving very fast. Faster than most guys and faster than normal, so I would say it is his problem and do not feel bad for him. Forget him and find someone else.

• He didn't know you're a virgin. Maybe you should've told him sooner. Still he's an ass

• that's his problem, also that is sexual harassment, which is punishable by law, but if your uncomfortable just tell him, he can't do anything about it

• he said that i wanted it too, but you know that most girls... do not want it that fast they are just scared to say no. He was going very fast, he came back two times and last time, i thought he just wanted to chill and talk but he came by late night, drove me to a parking lot and after a while he just kissed (i liked him too and kissed him a lot) but he i kept my clothes on and did not wanted sex, he gave me hickeys all over my neck and body and was very rough

What Girls Said 2

• No ! You was not in the wrong ! You felt uncomfortable, don't do anything that you don't want to , he should of asked you or told you to tell him when he was going too far. It's not your fault

• he was in the wrong i think.