Is it okay to kiss hello on your first date?

I want to know for when I find someone and go on my first date with them if I can touch their waist and kiss their lips hello as soon as I walk in the door.

Most Helpful Guy

• No man keep it casual on the cheek if you're gonna kiss 'em.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, you can attempt it but if you don't know them well, it could make them really uncomfortable. Don't be offended if they give you the cheek instead.

• no xD not on a first date

• It's okay yeah.

What Guys Said 4

• I would say to try it if you have been talking for a long time and have a good idea of who this person is and you have gotten to know them fairly well.

• Sounds strange depends how well you know them if you knew them before okay but if this like a cold first date keep a bit distance.

• Kind of depends on the person and the culture. In some cultures, you kiss hello on the cheek even when you're not on a first date.

However, I would advise against kissing a person's lips hello on the first date.

• yea sure you can.