Should a guy be first to text after a date?

I mean I didn't know what to do at the end of the date (which went well to me) so I loffered to fix his friends computer (as a tech major) and sort of smiled and he said he wanted to hang out again...

I was just wondering if all guys send a follow up text after the date and if i should,

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be childish. If you like him text him.

What Guys Said 2

• lol why did you offer to fix his friends computer, now he probably thinks you like his friend more than him. and are using him to get to his friend.

But no you shouldn't wait for his lazy butt to text you. He is probably waiting for you to text him. Just say something like , hey I had a great time last time, what are you doing this weekend and plan something out.

The golden rule for me is, if I ask someone out 3 times and they are all nos. I stop , unless they ask me out.

• I don't see why the guy should always be the one to do this. It's perfectly okay for a girl to do it as well.

• I think the guy has more power? Or if a man wants ou doesn't he try more or something im not sure...

What Girls Said 1

• Yup, he should.