Is it weird that I share girls that I find attractive with my boyfriend (I'm Bi)?

We are very open with when we find someone attractive. Both male and females for me. It is nice and we're not deluded into thinking that because we're in a relationship that we still don't find other people attractive.

We don't act on anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• not weird at all.

What Guys Said 3

• As long as you guys are both into the girl and the two you have talked to each other about it and made sure each person is okay with it there is no problem with it. It is your relationship

• We have different tastes. We don't act on it...

• Yeah that is fine then as long as neither of you acts on it then I do not see a problem at all

• so you allow him to have sex out of the relationship?

• No. He can look not touch.

• if you bring them home to him you are in a relationship with him. its just not a serious one.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend and I do that all the time. I totally agree with what you are saying. My boyfriend just check out girls and discuss what we find attractive about them. :p Glad we aren't the only ones

• That makes me feel great. I feel comfortable doing it and he's so understanding

• then what you have isn't a relationship

• Because I find other people attractive?
      So the fact that we're in love and loyal means nothing?

• you mean you just say to each other who you think is attractive? that's ok. I thought you meant you meet other people as well

• No just talk about it. Don't act on it.

• Not at all honey. I check girls out too when I'm with my "friends"