Where are all of the Asian women that are willing to date outside their race?

Now, I'm not asking this to make myself out to be shallow, I'm open to dating a person of any racial ethnicity. In fact, I'm rather colorblind when it comes to romance. I also don't mean to offend anyone out there.

With all that being said, I'm located near a major city (Dallas) and you see all kinds of people there. Yet, whenever I see an Asian person, I mainly see them go for men of their own ethnic group. I rarely see them date someone who is white, black, mexican, or whatever. I wouldn't mind dating one, but the chances of that aren't as likely.

Is it just me? Are there any reasons for this? Guys. Girls. Thoughts, please?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fun you bring this up. I recently listened to a Patrice O'neal bit about Asians. He says Asian women and Indian women tend to be extremely loyal to their people, as in they don't date outside their race.

He mainly referred to the what he called the "asiany Asians", as in straight out of heir country. But it applies to some Americanized Asians as well.

• Was this a video? Link?

• His rant is about Asians and what kind of people they are. The bit about their loyalty to their men isn't very long, but I could still link it if you want

What Girls Said 3

• They prefer to date white/Asian men. Just their preference.

• While I respect other people's likes and dislikes, I personally don't have any racial preferences and I honestly don't get why we focus on certain racial/cultural groups anyway. I don't see people for the color of their skin, eyes, hair, etc. I wouldn't confine my dating pool to a certain group of guys, either.

-an Asian from Cali

• Yet in my opening sentences I did not say I confined myself, rather that I was open.

I'm only looking for a little insight. Thank you for your input.

• Thanks that's really nice of you to say :) I hope you'll eventually find a nice Asian girl to date (if that's what you want)

• It is. But don't tell anyone, k? That's our little secret.

• Lots of us are.

What Guys Said 7

• They're all in San Francisco Dude. For real

• I figured as much, but there are still a lot out here as well. So surely there must be a reason?

• many many of em want... sen it wid my eyes 8)

• You don't see many white or black women with Asian guys either right? It's just preference. Most Asian girls, probably due to their culture, prefer White or Asian guys. Just the way it is.

• yes aisan parents are really racist and use phrases like "he only want you for you body or your money, then he won't want anything to do with you" and that gets drilled into them.

• I thought Asian women prefer to date outside their race.

• Asian women prefer to date white men.

• In my experience, you're absolutely right.

• Read the comments on that page / link I posted. I was shaking my head in disbelief at how these women idolize white men and completely dismiss all other men.

• Some of them are shallow shits like @YingKim on this site. They are brainwashed vaginas nothing more.

• They are hiding in the trees, occasionally they swoop down using a vine and snatch a non-asian male, he's never seen again after that.

• I just had to give you a positive rating for that. Well done.

• lol! thanks old bean!