Guys, Men when you look at other women while on a date?

Are you giving the sign that you dont like the girl you're on a date with that you dont really like her?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• No but it is disrespectful

• So no its not a sign that you dont really like her but that you dont respect her?

• No its disrespectful of him to be looking at others while on a date

What Guys Said 13

• We're visual creatures and when we see something that we're attracted to we look. We're not to give off the sign that we're not attracted to you, because we are, but we're also attracted to other things as well.

• Yes there is some signs like.
    1- if she talk about something i will not pay attention or listen carefully
    2-i will not laugh or it will be hardly to laugh
    3-i will not talk all the time
    4- i will keep conversation short and basic or formal and keep short
    5- i will not be interested to take her phone number or to chatbwith her

• It usually has nothing to do with the woman I'm with, it just depends on how hot the other woman is. I don't think it's something that we try to do, it's just a reaction of sorts where we notice a hot woman that walks by. I've got good peripheral vision so I can usually take notice of her without breaking eye contact with the woman I'm with.

• never never 8)

• What they are saying is that they have no manors.

• I try not too, but sometimes I look away and their happens to be a girl walking by or something and I notice that she sees me. Now I don't keep looking, but there is a difference between checking out and just looking out in general.

• Women look at other guys too. For both genders, I think it is natural but it is important to be very discreet if you happen to check out a very hot prospect. If you are obvious about it, your date could feel inadequate. Why would you want that?

• I think all it shows is that the man is boorish and inconsiderate. Pay attention to those things. They are windows into the real person you are with.

• what you show is;
    hey! she is pretty!
    though it is rude both men and women tend to do so. but if it is excessive i think that it is really rude.
    especially on a date, i mean you need to have some sort of constraint and not ogle

• I don't look at other women while on a date.
    Even if the other woman is hotter i don't CARE because i already CHOSE the one i am focusing on at the moment.

That would be dumb.

• No, we look at other women while on a date the same way women look at other men while on a date.

• I'm just trying to make her jealous, so she doesn't think I'm desparate for her attention only

• No not really its just instinct to look at other women sometimes