Does not seeing each other really affect a relationship? We haven't met since the summer vacation and he has changed. What should I do?

My boyfriend and I only met 5 times (noncontinuous) this summer vacation. At first everything was fine. But halfway through the summer vacation (where we stopped meeting), I noticed that our relationship has gone weaker. And I blame him. Today is the 3rd time we've had a big fight. But these fights aren't supposed to be big, HE is just making it big. He gets easily mad, he gets cold, and he chooses to be left alone instead of talking about it, which is a bad idea for me because we wouldn't be going anywhere if we just ignore each other. Yesterday I thought about breaking it off. He's hurt me so much already, and I don't think it affects him that much. But I don't think I can do it. Besides, school is starting in a couple of weeks. We'll see each other again. I'm still hopeful that we'll be alright. Do you think it's worth it? Or should I just break it off?

He's too immature. His sister told me he got addicted to this computer game and I think he made it his first priority. He even told his sis that he got worried that I get left out because he can't leave his game. But he broke it off before I could. Wish I could have done it first. How do I forget him and move on? Please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• not worth it.

• Should I break it off?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0