Would you be really pissed about this too?

I've been dating this guy for about a month. Yesterday I was in his car and I thought his auxiliary cord was a phone charger and he said "are you really that stupid?" I got really mad about it and wouldn't talk to him. He's apologized a few times, but I'm still pretty upsed. Would you pissed about this too?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are doing better than me I don't know what an auxillary cord is.

What Guys Said 5

• hahha sure... u had any right 2 be mad :)

• That is a messed up thing to say. You have every right to be mad. He may feel bad or he may not. His apology may have been sincere or not, but that doesn't mean it was okay for him to say that to you

• lol, I called a girl a dummy before, she freaked out and started crying. Just brush it off, its nothing to get so sensitive about. hashtag: petty shit

• He was just teasing.. . Its not a big thing. Forgive him

• Oh yeah, I'd be PISSED and offended. Game over for him. Goodbye.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, a little bit.

• I'd be mad but I wouldn't pout about it for the rest of the day.

• I would be very pissed and I think this is a red flag u guys only been dating for a month. he sounds like he's an abuser.

• I'd be a bit upset. But, if he was joking then no.

• Hell yeah like Bish don't you talk to me like that, that shit is fuked up, I think I'm stupid and when people call me stupid I'm like I know that no need to make me feel bad about it so yeah I'd be pissed, don't worry you have every right to be mad

• Game over..! Move to the next guy.

Starting to meet each other and he says that. After that it will be worse.

• He really thinks you are stupid.

• You don't know what auxiliary is? Lol