Do you think with my great personality I can get a nice respectful girl by showing off my money to her?

Females love money right? YES!

I've been rejected so many times when I didn't show off my money and pretended to be average or cheap.

I'm not into spending on expensive stuff. Will this girl get turned on because of the money and my great personality?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• A good woman would want you either way. If you have to flash your money for her to like you then she most likey is not the right one for you. This is coming from a girl who provided everything in my relationships. I didn't care if he was broke or rich. The problem comea when you can't provide for your family because you not trying or you just lazy thats when you on your own.

• Oh god... Here we go again money money money. Lack of personality? Yeah you need money.

• If she was a nice and respecting girl I don't think she would be after you for your money

• Sounds like a great idea.

• Nope my dear it won't. It just shows her u r money hungry. Girls want a great personality. Someone who will invite her for a midnight run to get ice cream! Or a guy who says hey we both had a crummy day, get ur stuff let's ride! We need to get out of the house. Because good company outlasts a pretty face ALWAYS.

• Girls want a great personality, but being loaded certainly doesn't hurt. ;) Most girls are very materialistic, especially when they are younger.

• No. Stop being a whore.

• Yes, you can.

What Guys Said 9

• You see, it's questions like this that make me question if you actually do have a "great personality".

• If you want a girl who wants you for your money sure...

• show her you aren't cheap, and you can take care of her but dont shower her and gifts and never give her something for nothing!

• You couldn't be further from the truth - Flashing the cash attracts worst type of women.

• ughhhhhhh duuuuuuuuuude :/

• Some girls would but they would 'love' you for all the wrong reasons!

• This honestly sounds like a troll.

• I actually wrote a myTake that will help you directly with that problem:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10337-alpha-male-suppresses-feminist

• Ok you should rephrase that question because when you say you have a great personality that's sounds a bit like bragging. And yes more girls will come but that's also how you find gold diggers lol

• I have high self-esteem nothing wrong with that.

• I know it's just some people here are crazy lol