Girls, what would you think if a guy got up on stage and sang a song he wrote about you in front of a crowd?

and he sang about how much he liked you and how beautiful you were to him? He put little hints into the song to let you know that he was singing about you but did not make it very obvious. Would that make your heart explode?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• My heart would explode and shatter into a billion tiny pieces and then those pieces would explode. If a guy wrote me a song I probably wouldn't stop thinking about it for a couple days. I would just feel like a majestic rainbow unicorn.

• Lmao thanks for the MHO. Good luck with your song if you actually plan on doing it.

What Girls Said 14

• I'd imagine that'd be incredibly adorable and special if I liked him back (and maybe a bit cringe-y if I didn't).

• I would heavily blush and feel flattered.
    This would be amazing ! Especially If I liked him back.

• Thanks :) I'm currently writing the song

• I would love that

• So sweet... that would be beautiful.

• I don't know I'd rather he does it in private first

• OMG YES. (only if he could sing) please dont try to be the next Drake. You can just hold on because im surely going home

• I would be embarrassed in a good way lol

• Cringe. Sorry. What type of song is it? Rock song from a band is ok ;-)

• Yes I think most women would love that

• I would be very happy though

• I would be very flattered so long as it wasn't too obvious to ev1 that it was about me

• Of course it would make my heart explode! That's the most cutest thing a guy can do. ❤️

• That would be amazingly sweet

• it would be cute.