If ur ex hasn't contacted you for 2 weeks since the last fight does it mean it's really over?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Your EX"
    Keyword - EX.
    If he's your "EX" , doesn't mean it's over?

• yeh I reckon I already consider it to be over...

• So why think about if it's "really" over at all?
      Can it be more over than it's currently is?

• yeh to me it seems like its over hence I call him my ex but im not sure what he's thinking. he just didn't say if we broke up or not he just hasn't contacted me and when I called him he didn't pick up or call back

What Guys Said 4

• Two weeks is a long time - Do you want it to be over?

• I guess logically I think it should be over but emotionally I miss him

• It could very well be not always though

• yeah.. refer to illusive_mans answer

What Girls Said 5

• I would think so, Two weeks without texting or any contact at all is kind of like saying, bye, i don't care to make this work anymore. Walk away from this if that's how he is being.

• Possibly he's hurting himself and is doing the no contact thing to give himself closure (and possibly you as well). Break ups suck but really this is the best way for both parties to move on. I know you don't see it now, but it's probably the best thing for you as well not to have any contact with him.

• Most likely. If he does contact you don't sleep with him. Not that night.

• Hard to say. It might be that he has too much pride to say sorry or something? WHos fault was it do you think?

• Im pretty sure he thinks its my fault but I think its his fault that's why I haven't contacted him either...

• *SIgh*** as my mum says, men are worse than children. Just pay him no mind and start dating. If he acts confused and hurt, well it was his doing :)

• yeah it does.