I am talking to a douchebag that I'm starting to like. What should I do?

So I met this guy at his own party. He is a partier and seems like he has no trouble getting girls. We hooked up, not all the way but we did stuff. He texted me that he "wanted more of me" and I thought he was a toolbag and that he wasn't worth my time. He didn't text me much after but he wanted to hang out. I asked what he wanted to do and he said he wanted to finish what we started. I said I wasn't that type and he changed it to "wanting to chill with me" at that point I didn't care and pretty much told him I wanted him around of his parties lol he kept texting me and I began to start caring just because I liked the attention that he was giving me and I don't know; he's hot and kind of a bad boy which really turns me on. :/ Anyways, I agreed to hanging out and he tried pulling a move on me which I stopped and told him that I wasn't gonna have sex with him (I'm a virgin and he knows). He "understood" but I knew he was upset and also knew that because I didn't give him what he wanted, he was gonna stop seeking me. And he did! I was glad about it but he was in the back of my mind still. I never contacted him again but 5 weeks later, out of nowhere, he texted me again. Just wanting to see how I was. I went to his party last night and I saw him there. He said hi to me there and later texted me saying that he really wanted to see me and that he wanted me. I didn't meet up with him but I wanted to so badly!! He's 21 and I'm 19. Everytime I'm drunk and I see him I just picture him as this sex god lol Part of me would like him as an exclusive hook up (which I doubt, knowing his type) I don't know him I'm probably just generalizing, don't judge a book by its cover right? I just don't want to get hurt and I see red flags everywhere. Should I leave it to rest or should I let things happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• walk awaay, walk awaay!

What Guys Said 3

• If you see red flags everywhere then it is time to walk away and leave it to rest. Usually those red flags that your intuition throws up are right

• I wish all questions were this easy. Just stop talking to him. He is fishing to take her virginity and I guarantee he has other lines in the water.

• this doucebag is a player. he only wants to break in a virgin then you won't hear from him again. drop this idiot like filthy habit.

What Girls Said 2

• I remember when this happened to me cute guys like that ain't safe and they don't believe in dating one person... don't lose your virginity girl Cuz I sure wish I would've waited longer till this day

• Play leap frog and hop far awayyyyyy

• You're right. I hate that I am constantly thinking of him! I think it's just the idea of him that I like. I just have to survive 2 weeks before going home for the summer.

• you can do it hun! Your virginity is a precious value I'll be happy to tell anyone to wait

• Well if you can have sex without getting attached go for it if not stay clear