I'm interested in him, but he isn't a good kisser?

I just met this really cool guy! We went on a date a few days ago and I had a lot of fun! We had a great day and I definetly am interested in seeing where things could go. We get along really well and he has the perfect personality for what I look for in a potential boyfriend. The only thing that is really throwing me off is kissing. He ended up kissing me and it was seriously the perfect set up. We went hiking up in the mountains and we were stopped and sitting over this pretty waterfall! But, the kiss itself was not that great and I was honestly disappointed because I like him. I did not enjoy the kiss at all. He really wants to go on more dates and has made it very clear that he wants to see where things go, but this kiss is really bothering me. What should I do? What would you do if you were in my situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok I never notice if someone is a particularly good kisser or not.
    I think what you mean is he is a bad kisser right?
    Because I only notice when someone is bad at kissing, I don't notice when when someone is good or isn't good. :p

• yes thats what I meant when I said "I did not enjoy the kiss at all"

• It's not a reason to leave him if you like him.
      Just teach him to kiss how you like it :)

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 6

• I had the same with my ex. I think that later you'll have to talk to him about it. Or try to teach him.

• Well if you like him enough and your the direct type of person you can simply tell him you don't like how he kisses you and show him how you want to be kissed, or be indirect and try to take over the more dominant position and lead him to how you want to be kissed till he does it automatically. Guys find it hot when the girl initiates and takes control every now and then. But there is less chance this will work because he could possibly never catch on.

• Well teaching him can be a whole lot of fun!

• talk to him about it or teach him how to be a good kisser

• Hugs

Hugs > Kisses <3

• If I really liked him, I'd overlook it and just focus on how happy he makes me.