Baby on the way?

So I have been dating this guy for about 5 months. In the first two months he found out this girl was pregnant by his baby and told me. She doesn't live here she lives in a different country. It was an ex girlfriend to whom he would see when he would go visit back home. He told me as soon as he found out because everything was going great between us and this had all happened before we met.

Me me and him were never official... but in a way we were. I would spend the night at his house. He would only see me. We would always go out. Anyway a month ago I broke things off with him. The due date is in 2 months. I could handle this situation if me and him were serious but he said he wanted to make things serious but couldn't because of the situation he is in. He didn't want to hurt me since he doesn't know what will happen when he sees his son. He will be going there for the labor. I asked him what his options were and he said he wanted to be with his son and if the mom didn't let him bring him to the United states he will. have to marry her and bring them both.

so we stopped talking then 2 weeks later for my birthday he asks if he can see me to give me a present. I say ok and we started talking again. I haven't really brought up the conversation since everything seems so good. I am so happy with him. I just don't know if he is using me to kill time while the baby is born or he actually cares about me.

I don't know if he has feelings for her but I feel like at some point he did. I don't want to end it and live with the what if but I also don't want to get hurt since it's already impossible to stop being with him. I have never had a connection like that with anybody else.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like a bad situation, but it sounds like you are his second option at this point because what is he going to do when he brings his son and or his ex-girlfriend who he would then have to marry? It does kind of sound like he is killing time until the baby is born.

• But in a way him being upfront and honest with you shows he care at least a little bit

What Girls Said 0