Got a girls number at a cookout?

Saturday i went to a cookout with my friends and I arrived first , when I got the their the host of the cookout introduced me to the rest of her guest. long story short I heard through the grapevine that a few girls wanted to talk to me towards the middle of the cookout , eventually i ended up getting one girls number and I told her I'd call her, which I did. But when i called she said she would call me back because she was driving and never did ( it was around 10pm that I first called her) how long should I wait before calling her again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget that I been there so many times Its nothing but a head game from a confused wishy washy girl if that happenes to me today I throw her number out for good

What Girls Said 2

• Call her tomorrow at around 4 PM.

• try again in the morning or what you think would be the most convenient time for her

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe try again tomorrow or in a couple of days oat a reasonable time because being so late and tired she may have just truly forgotten she was going to call back

• 3 days offcrse