Guys, Thoughts on dating Black girls. Are they ghetto or worth your time?

I'm a black girl who's been liked because I "talk white" and "act white" guys of all races have asked me out because they got to know me. Would you really judge a girl because you assumed she's ghetto because she's black?

Please Comment

• yes; she looks and acts like it she must be.
    19% (7)
  • no; it's about her personality and heart.
    54% (20)
  • maybe; but you never know what you get.
    27% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Ghetto is just another word to nit pick at black people... The reason why people perceive people as "ghetto", "thug" what ever as 100% negative is that you have saps in this world who will always think their way of behavior is the exception and they are better than certain people and groups. I can tell you that in my lifetime Some of the most thoughtful, intelligent down to earth people were people from the poor neighborhoods and projects... I've also met people from the highest pillars of society that were selfish, hateful, know it all's , and even though they might have a degree, that lacked basic common sense.

What Guys Said 22

• Black girls turn the shyt out of me. Like seriously i think i have a huge thing to black girls. But i'l tell you one thing, i would lose interest if a girl talks tooo 'ghetto', i like respect and if a girls talks shyt the whole time i really will lose interest and get turned off. But if it was just an accent and she doesn't swear, then i don't think i would mind.

• I get that same shit. People always tell me about how "white" I act. How do you even act "black"? What is this? So I HAVE to be ghetto and a gang banger or I'm not a real black man? That is so completely ignorant and arrogant on so many levels, I hate that people even have that frame of mind. Those kind of people... the only other time they've even interacted with blacks was by watching them in music videos talking about killing other blacks.

I would not judge someone based on what society tells me to think of their race and if you know anyone who's like that then you need to tell them to get the fuck out of your life because they're freakin toxic and all they'll ever do is freakin bring you and your race down.

• I voted yes just because you put "she looks acts like it she must be".

Then underneath you put "no; its about her personality"

Am I missing something? the way she looks and acts isn't her personality?

I'm white, I've dated black girls. We called them "Oreos". I feel this being more of southern thing but if I notice a black girl talking with the typical "black southern" accent i'll assume they are uneducated and ghetto. "Ghetto" blacks typically talk quite a few decibels louder than anyone else around them and use words such as Wuter, Oooooil, shitlins, chilren. They also typically use phrases such as off the chain, in the house, shit is sick, or a variant.

Yes, white people do some of the same things but we typically call them idiots or retards or rednecks or fat not ghetto.

• There is no such thing as "talking white" or "acting white." These are matters of education and culture, something that economically disadvantaged people typically lack, whether they are Afro or Euro American.

I would and have dated African American women, including some from the inner city. EVERYONE has something to offer.

• No, I would never judge any girl because that's only for you to deside. And besides that point, I say that I black girls are really attractive in my book. I find lots of the sexually appealing to the public eye because many guys love woman who are not only sexy but also them loving those women because of their personalities. I know a few things about black women, because I'm black as well. Also, most black women have perfect looking butts too.

• Any one person can defy all stereotypes, and I think people will give you a chance regardless what their preconceived notions might be. If you're not ghetto, don't worry over the stereotypes. They won't apply to you in any case.

• im open to dating any race but I've met a lot of black girls in America that have turned me off due to their behavior. I won't dismiss black girls as a whole but the record they have had not been positive to me so far.

• I don't care about color. If you're a nice person that's what matters. "Acting white" or "talking white" is used to categorize people who are more proper and successful instead of carrying on s ghetto lifestyle. In my opinion, it's demeaning. Why punish someone's success by trying to hold them back or making them feel different?

• It's all about that personality. Although many of the black women I've known were sexy as hell and really cool to be around so I may be biased.

• No of course not all black girls a ghetto lol, I never make that assumtion.

• Men generally care about race less than women

• Bullshit, racist idiots make it so us sane guys get more of that black ass.
    "talk white" , is there a "talk black" ?

• Ha... it's not because she's black that she's ghetto...
    If she has a great personality, she is worth anyone's time

• I don't care about race or skin color. I've found tons of black girls attractive.

• dumb question

• what does race have to do with anything? its like black people are racist towards themselves.

• I'm more attracted to they're personality, and looks than skin color.

• depends on the girl

• I only date black girls who act white.. We need to hookup

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Yes I would. I live in the getto and I see how most black girls act. So when I head to work. And meet a nice black girl I'm already turned off. Because of the loud and rachet attitude.

Now I'm a black guy I do think black woman are pretty but the attitude is a turn off. But Hispanic woman in the hood sometimes are like that. But all the Hispanic girls I dated were. Sounds bad I know.

But its the stereotype just like how black guys are thugs and leave there familys.

• Not ghetto but I just do not get attracted to them whatever the case.