Whats his deal?

I've been dating a guy for a few months, he other day he called himself my boyfriend, and then his woman infront if his friends. A few days later i bought it up and asked what the deal was, is that what we are? He said Really? I don't know, what do i want? I said im only bringing it up because you did! I enjoy him and would be happy to call him my boyfriend. He said, it made him smile and could we talk about it face to face in 2 weeks when he visits where im from. Whats his deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• just clarify everything next time you see him in 2 weeks. you want a relationship with him yes?

• I do -but it took a lot of courage for me to ask the "what are we?" question, i guess i just wanted a straight answer... not a 2 week wait :/ i didn't feel like his response was hopeful

• him calling you his women in front of his friends is a really good sign

What Guys Said 1

• You will find out in two weeks, won't you?

What Girls Said 1

• It looks like he wants to be official with you, but he didn't want to openly admit it without knowing what you want too.