Girls, what's your opinion on this?

Is it better for a guy to be friends with a girl before he asks her out or would you prefer it if from the start he told you that he likes you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to be friends with someone first. It's healthier for a relationship, building mutual trust, also common ground. I feel relationships are stronger this way, but it depends on the connection.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would u prefer to know he likes u from the start tho?

• No, I'd prefer him tell me he likes me after he's gotten to know me.

What Girls Said 7

• It doesn't matter. Good relationships are born from both ways

0|0
    0|0
  • friends with the girl will create a stronger bond between u and her, so friendship first then relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I would at least have to know his name first before I would comfortable. If he tried to become friends with me then thats all I would think he wanted so I probably wouldn't get feelings for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't actually believe that a guy could like me from the start, attracted maybe, but its not the same. So I'd choose to be friends first. Get to know more about each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer him to say to me first that he likes me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both actually it good to always let a women know how you feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends first because then I get to know him first and it's more comfortable, and I know he likes ME not just his first impression of me

0|0
    0|0
    • Would u prefer to know he likes u from the start tho?

• I don't believe he could like me from the start because he wouldn't know me yet; he could be attracted to me from the start, but that's a different thing