Guy with lots of female friends - bad idea?

I like this guy who has about a zillion female friends... he seems to like me (a lot) but maybe he really likes half of his female friends (how much is half of a zillion?) too? He's not very confident in general but to have so many girls (they actually walk up to him and flutter their eyelashes just to get his attention!!! he does seem quite embarrassed when that happens but still...) you have to be a bit of a player right?

Most Helpful Guy

• So... how is he playing exactly?

• Don't know? But why wouldn't he, what with all the female attention he gets?

• Not every man is looking to build a Harem lol
      Some just want a small group or maybe just one who understands him.

• Interesting you should mention the harem bit. Guess his religion😋 I joke about it and tell him I want to get an invitation to his seven weddings etc etc. he seems westernised, but are they ever really really? Hm...

What Guys Said 7

• Not necessarily a player. See, there are a rare few guys, like myself, who simply relate better to females. And this has always been the case for me personally.

• And that has never upset your girfriend/wife?

• No, quite the contrary, they prize the fact that I am happy and able to talk to them about all manner of subject.

• I have lots of female friends, just cause I have a great personality (going with what people told me). Could just be the same with him, great personality. Or he's a cool guy that a girl feels she could talk to and hang out with without having to feel like he's only with her for other reasons.

• But that's the thing, he's not cool, he's shy. And I bet you're not, a great personality means you're open and talkative etc right?

• I'm very open and talkative when I get to know you first. Maybe he's trustworthy?

• The guy may just have a great personality that attracts a lot of females. That does not make him a player. However I think it would help inquiring if he has sexual relations with nay of them to be sure but as you put it they are Female friends so that seems to be very unlikely that he sees them is a way that is more than just friends.

• Not sure if he'd tell me he's shagging around for fun?😉 all he said was that he doesn't have a girlfriend... which seems to be true. But then we talk about a shopping mall and he goes ah yes I went yesterday with my friend miss xyz. And it's always like that. I hardly hear him talking about male friends...

• but MAYBE he really likes half of his female friends..
    MAYBE
    Well, damn. If everything is put off because of a maybe, what do you expect to achieve :O

• I just wanted to mention that I might not be the only one he likes. Bec I know that he likes me, that's not the issue. I just don't know if he likes me best of all his girls so to speak😉

• Lol you do get upset about the 'maybe' bit😉 where did you read that we don't talk? We went out for a boat trip last week, and it was great fun! I'm just insecure, and that doesn't change with age. Well it does a bit, but it doesn't help that he has lots of beatiful female friends. That's all 😉

• Yes, I understand you are insecure, but if you want to achieve something, your insecurities are irrelevant. He definitely sleeps with every single one of his female friends, doesn't he?

• Well, having tons of female friends either means you're gay or you actually like half of them at least. It's not a bad idea to date him if none of those girls are really close to him, though. Now, if he has a few "intimate friends" or "super best friends" that are girls, go for another one because you'll be cheated as soon as you start dating him.

• Still pondering the gay bit somehow... but then he seems really interested in me and I'm rather feminine looking😉 I reckon he's too shy to take up all his opportunities but then again you never know...

• player... or gay...

• see I thought that initially... we work at the airport after all😉 but he has guys coming on to him all the time too, and that really winds him up and he gets upset about it. When girls come up to him he just gets embarrassed but not upset. So I don't think he's gay. That leaves the player I guess...*sigh*

• there is only one way to know if he likes (your) pussy... hehe

• 'fraid so...😄

• No. Why would he have to be aplayer just bc he gets along well with girls?

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't have to be a bad idea but he has tons of femal friends for a reason. Could be that he used to be a player, maybe he is, maybe girls are just drawn to him or he prefers to spend time with girls. Don't give upon him just because he has a lot of female friends but be careful as they usually say that players do.

• I guess a player would probably be more active. He literally has girls approaching him, it just amazes me and I tease him about it. I like him, and I know he's shy and not confident but when I see all the girls my confidence flies out the window too... I guess if he isn't a player with all that attention he would be kind of lame in the end😉