25 year old virgin who has never kissed a girl, am I a loser?

So I'm 25 years old. I'm still a virgin, never had a girlfriend, never been kissed. Basically I have no experience what so ever with girls, to be more technical in my entire life no girl has ever been interested in me beyond being friends no matter what I've done.

The only time I have come close to having a girlfriend was earlier this year when I was involved in a long distance "friendship" with a girl for nearly a year and I developed romantic feelings for her. I traveled to see her, everything went well until about a month after I visited she found someone nearby her and completely cut me out of her life and refuses to talk to me. It broke my heart and made me feel like an idiot.

It makes me want to cry, I've been alone my whole life, even in that long distance relationship I had been so happy and yet I can never get anywhere. As it is I feel like I'll die cold and lonely crying in sadness. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm lost in my own frustrations and misery, I want to just give up but I know deep down if I give up I'll never get anything and yet all that happens to me is I get even more upset and downtrodden with each day because every girl just forgets I even exist.

Its just so ridiculous, I'll be 25 soon and I've never even kissed a girl. Its just, it feels like my life is just some kind of joke.

Am I a loser? Should I just give up?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're 25, you could pretty much go to a bar with some friends, get drunk enough to approach a girl, and just do it.

If you continue to sit back and wait for others to approach you, you'll never get anywhere.

Just find the courage and go for it!

• That doesn't work with all guys.

• No, it doesn't work with all girls...
      Some girls will receive the message well, and others will not. You just need to keep trying until you approach a girl who likes you too...

What Girls Said 3

• Pull yourself up
    Dont give up
    Go to the gym
    Join dating website
    Work on yourself and skills like flirting and conversation
    Will increase chances

• Just work on other aspects of your life, while trying to meet as many new girls as possible

• If a female friend would be willing to have a fling with you, you could try it with her. Haha.

• I've tried that already to be honest. It didn't go so well.

What Guys Said 5

• NO!!! You're not a loser. Allow me to recommend this (as I seem to do to everybody):
    thematinggrounds.com/developing-the-right-mindset/

It's solid, it's not PUA. Give it a try.

Take care my friend. You can find a girl! :)

• thats why i picked this username, because i often times hate the card i was dealt with for being the initiator

• Lol I'm in the same boat as you except I'm 27. No girl has ever liked me either.

• its ok. i kinda got over this phase. i came in peace with that. i can't get why other dudes just can't get past that phase. i'm ready to live a life like that. mainly cause i have other awesome activities and goals that fill my life... .

• posts like this make me have sympathy for the late Elliot Rodger.