Why no one is interested?

I get told a lot that I'm beautiful and smart and funny but guys never ask me out or ask for my number. I have a friend that has tried to be friends with benefits and thats it. I always joke that no one likes me and my friends get angry about that comment but it's true, I never get hit on or have guys text me.
Even though I don't want a boyfriend right now I do want to know why I never get the boys attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because guys are picking up on the, 'I don't want a boyfriend right now' vibe you're putting down. I never believed in stuff like the sixth sense, vibes, and believing that feeling of being watched until I went to sniper school... its legit!!

• but if I show the "I want a boyfriend right now" vibe, won't I look desperate?

• No. But, don't put that vibe out either. Just make yourself approachable... open to anything but, be legitimately open. Try it for a few weeks and see what happens?

What Guys Said 9

• I'll tell you what goes through my head when I see a beautiful woman wherever I happen to be. I think: "she's married just not wearing a ring." Or "obviously a chick that beautiful has a boyfriend." Or "a girl that beautiful could have any guy she wants, why would she settle for me?" I can't speak for anyone else but I'm sure there are plenty of insecure guys that aren't approaching you for those same reasons.

• Maybe you are a bit oblivious to their signs. Maybe your body-language turns them off, maybe you wear really plain clothes that don't catch any attention, it could be a lot of things, really.

And it's 2015. Approach some boys yourself.

• Are you flirting with the guy you want to date (guys won't ask u out unless you show them your interested in them), be yourself, and make excuses to hang out with your crush.

• Girls are the same way. But mine is straight forward that the girls I fine attractive usually already have boyfriends or are not interested.

• Maybe they do want to start something, yet you don't seem to be interested in a relationship right now...

• You want guys hitting on you just so you can get an ego boostand the turn them down? Wow fuc you bitch

• Woah why hello sir :P

• It's insensitive to guys is what it is,

• No, it's not about the ego boost. I may not want a boyfriend right now and it might be because no one has approach me, maybe if someone came I would pay attention to them and start a relationship, so calm down.

• can i have your contact info

• 🔵🔵🔵🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫

• Because you don't want a boyfriend. There's no point in getting attention, if you don't plan on doing anything with it

• post a picture up cause you're friends say you look good it must mean you look good most of the time but they could be lying,

What Girls Said 2

• It's possible that you aren't good at recognizing when boys are into you. I thought the same until I was in third year university. As it turns out, men really like me. Go figure.

• Same here with me. Do you spend time with boys? Maybe you need to exert more effort so that they are encouraged to ask you out.