Me or girl I am trying to date has no sense of humor?

I can't seem to understand this girl.

I tried all sorts of funny jokes with her but she just doesn't laugh. She was the one who suggested we go out somewhere to watch a movie but I can't communicate with her. She has some passions but she does not seem to know how to talk about them.

I already lost a lot of interest in her, I can't see how anything will work with her. Even being friends will not work. What gives. Other girls laughted a lot at my stuff and at least had something to share back. Unless I push for everything I won't get anything out of her.

What should I do? I can't continue like this with her because I am starting to feel like crap like I have some problem.

If things go like this I will have to dump her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, don't wait around, it will only get more awkward. Just stop calling, you don't have to 'dump' her. I'm sure she won't be shocked when she doesn't hear from you.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah.. get one of those girls who laughed at your stuff.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe she's jealous coz, other gals laugh at u... and she cannot take it?

• For the most part, girls don't like you because they think you're funny, they think you're funny because they like you

Unless you're a standup comedian