Girls, Have you asked a Random guy you met, for casual sex?

How did you ask him or did you hint him?

Girls your comments. Thanks:)

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes longer for females to get in the mood - so sex with a random guy off the street wouldn't likely be fulfilling. Most casual sex happens between people who know each other at least a little bit.

• Thanks:) I have a friend who is good-looking. He has women approaching him , but they say he is nice but they never ask him to bang them... However those girls aggressively ask other guys to bang them.

So why isn't my good-looking friend asked to have sex?

• Thanks:) I have noticed my friend seems nervous and doesn't smile much around girls. However the other guys seem less nervous and smile more... Do you think this is the reason the other guys get asked for casual sex and NOT my friend?

• Definitely. People don't know what others are thinking, so friendly gestures like smiling, having pleasant conversation, open posture, etc make them much more comfortable.

What Girls Said 6

• I never have...

• ask up front , or just kiss and go for it... you can read body language... but gotta get to know them first...

• Thanks:) Have you personally done it?

• Sounds like the girl/s lack confidence or feel that they are not worthy enough, boy this male/ female is sounding so complicated and it need not be, we are very simple really but mind games seems to put it out if perspective.. Also maybe your friend needs to step it up s notch if he hears the girl/s saying that upon meeting... Maybe that's where you should step in... 😊 Hope this helps

• Girls usually say it after 10 minutes of conversation with my good -looking friend. The girls are also drunk when they say it...

• Never... it's never safe when you don't know what they have that could be passed on to me.

• Nah. Not into casual sex, moreover from a random guy!

• I don't think I'd ever be comfortable enough to do that; enjoying sex for me is very largely to do with intimacy so I just don't think I'd like it. No offense to people who do like casual sex.

• No, I'm not a tramp.