How would you describe the modern day gentleman/ lady?

Or do you feel like gentlemen and ladies simply do not exist in this time and age?

Would you date them given the chance?

Updates:
I would describe my gentleman, in terms of a relationship/ dating, in this case, as being romantic, attentive, compassionate, kind, respectful, honest, upfront, caring, loving, polite, sensible, forgiving, adventurous and strong (when needed), with a healthy sense of humour, charming, (and just with the right amount of crazy, because lets face it, even gentlemen should go crazy from time to time... It just spices up things more and makes life more interesting).

1|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• A gentleman is a man who knows the real meaning of the word -honor-
    A lady is the same deal
    We don't have gentlemen and ladies like before unfortunately

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 0|0
    0|0
  • more laid-back than those old-fashioned gents/ladies

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost nonexistent unfortunately. That goes for both sides.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would date an Otaku!

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't exist anymore pretty much and if they do its usually for the moment than they all turn back to slut mode once the moments over

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you really believe there are not people in this world who can genuinely behave like gentlemen or like ladies? It has to always be a farse?

• there are but its so few they'll die out

What Girls Said 4

• A lady is someone who keeps it classy dresses classy not showing so much skin keeps her legs closed and doesn't need men to always be giving her attention. Has great morals about life and family has goals and helps her partner out in life things to if he's not going in the right path.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Being old fashioned!

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who has a decent job, well rounded, many interests. Many friends

0|0
    0|0