Girls, what would make you agree to go out with a guy?

i'm gonna ask her out by texting cuz we don't see each other anymore since school is over any tips or any advice on how to make her say yes?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• First, I would call her instead of text. It would seem more intimate and personal. Just practice what you're going to say first if you're worried about choking. Second, make her anticipate it a little bit. For example, you could send her a text saying "I need to talk to you about something important" then call maybe a half hour later. You don't want it to be a huge wait, otherwise she'll probably just get annoyed. Just show her you care, plus if she's an analytical person, she might pick up on how the fact that you called instead of texting shows some bravery.

What Girls Said 6

• If I was attracted to him and we were compatible.

• You should call her, and ask her if she wants to hang out and meet up sometime. Then, you should ask her. There has to be chemistry between you two, you can't just make her say yes. Be sweet about it, and just be yourself. No one likes someone who fakes being someone they aren't. Really you can't make her say yes.

• If there's chemistry and attraction

• If I was attracted to him and he asked me really; it's about whether I'm into him rather than how he asks me; unless he asks me in a really rude way I suppose

• ask her for something simple.

• if she likes you she'll say yes, you haven't gotta trick her into it. just be nice but casual. chat to her a bit first then ask