Girls, is my girlfriend doing something behind my back?

I've been goin out with my girlfriend for a week now. she won't see me at all and she only lives right across the street from me i tried to break up with her and she didn't want to she said she wants us to work out but yet she won't see me. he a good girl as far as my knowledge goes. I don't know if she is embarressed of me or what i dont have a car or nice stuff but im working towards it. what do you girls think the reason she won't see me is cause everytime i try to hang or go out to do somethin its a no i gotta do this or that.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• She may be afraid of seeing you because she is nervous. Do you know this girl personally or did you meet her online?

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I don't know. If you've only been going out for a week but haven't seen each other since, it could be that she got cold feet? I definitely don't think she's cheating. I'd suppose nerves were the biggest issue.

• Have you tried asking her? there so many possablites going the my head on this one I'm not surehowto answer