Girls, why can't I find a long relationship please help?

Every time i date a girl they just want to fu*k. Or we just break up. I want a cute relationship. Theyre so hard to find what do i need to to

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 15. Relax

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Because at 15, girls are immature. Keep looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • i agree finding a relationship is really hard to find a stable relationship i have the same issue just i guess people want the title of just being in a relationship it sucks ik but you'll find the right girl one day it takes time but good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to your exe find out why they broke up with you fu how long do you date be for you fu so to speck really need more information it sounds like the women you want or dating only wanted sex

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe it's the places where you meet these women try a more conservative place.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to take it slow! If you start to fast and make out on the first date and fuck on the second, it never works out! Take it slow and just reminder everyday how much happier she makes your day

0|0
    0|0
  • You might just be looking at the wrong types of girls, lots of people want a cute loving relationship just like you. Another thing is you might be pitting out the vibe that you only want sleep with them so they just go along with it. One more thing that is very important in any relationship is make sure you listen. Sometimes it can be hard bit make sure you understand the person you are with, that way you will both be happier

0|0
    0|0