Girls, what your definition of a gentleman? And What is your ideal relationship?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• He is patient he traditional by nature as far as he is the man he leads but he's not controlling or misinterpret the lead role lol... he believes in chivalry he is kind he believes in taking car did his lady. In a relationship frie, d are the highest form of lovers... a man that he can be your best lover but what good is that if he is not your best friend and he can talk to you about anything. No one has possession over each other but are each other's priority take the role as a resposiblity willingly and seriously. Most importantly have a lot of fun.

What Girls Said 8

• My definition is probably old school but here it is...

A gentleman respects himself and his SO. He's responsible, and honest. He opens the door for a lady, says please and thank you, is kind to those around him and can take charge if he needs to.

Ideal relationship would be mutual respect, common interests, common morals and good communication.

• MY definition = a man who respects himself and others equally

My ideal relationship is NEVER being in one
    Me = upfront serial dater :)

• A honest, mature, caring and respectful man. A guy that knows not to push or pull a relationship

• Gentleman= man who respects me, treats me like a lady, not a peace of meat.
    Ideal relationship= With a man who makes me feel special , is open with me, isn't afraid of showing emotion around me, is affectionate, thoughtful, sweet, genuine.

• Honest, caring, kind to me, hard working, and respectful is what a gentleman is to me. I know everyone comes with baggage/issues so there won't be an ideal relationship. But I would like to find a guy that accepts me for me, and who will support me (as in my choices and opinions) or tries to be there for me/give advice. I would do the same for him.

• There is no ideal relationship or any way to be the perfect guy, but one important thing is whatever you do make sure you listen, if you ignore someone they will feel like they are not loved. Also make sure the relationship is about more then just physical attraction, is important for your loved one to know you love them for who you are on the inside. One more thing make sure they know they are loved. How you show love depends on the people in the relationship, bit it is one of the most important things

• Morales , Respect women and honesty also hardworking.

• being old fashioned.