Girls, would you date a guy you liked a lot if he didn't want to have sex until marriage, and thought oral sex was immoral?

Girls, would you date a guy you liked a lot if he didn't want to have sex until marriage, and thought oral sex was immoral?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• ... How the hell is oral sex "immoral"? I'm a Christian and I don't even understand that. I wouldn't mind it, but that would be a little strange to me. I haven't ever done it, but I wouldn't mind doing it.

1|0
    0|1
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope, but that's not because of the sex. We'd be too different/have different values.

0|1
    0|1
  • I would not.

1|0
    0|1
  • That's fine with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at my age. There's nothing wrong with a healthy sexual relationship if you're with the right person in my opinion.

1|0
    1|1
  • depends how long would I have to wait to get to the alter? Because if we ain't clicking emotionally. Then i'd be like why am I dating you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, that's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't date such a religious freak.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would imagine we have religious differences, which rarely work out.

0|0
    0|1
  • I <3 giving oral sex when I am in a loving relationship... So I don't think I would want to do it.

0|0
    0|1
  • My type of dude , I could wait on the sex. But if God doesn't condemn oral sex with your husband , That might be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends on your interpretation, but I believe it is clear.

• yes, I agree with the not having sex before marriage thing myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • nope would not.

1|0
    1|1