Have you ever tried Tinder and what was your results?

• Yes I have tried it.
  • No I haven't tried it.
  • I want to try it.

Most Helpful Girl

• For the first year of having tinder I just talked to a lot of guys had some good conversations, never met up with anyone. sophomore year of college I tried meeting up and hooking up with a guy just to try it out once. He turned out to be pretty conceited, bad conversationalist only talking about himself and his success as a model/photographer bla bla bla. The sex was alright, we exchanged oral pleasure and went all the way. When he left he ended up flirting with my friend he met at my apartment over instagram and tried to play it off as he didn't recognize her on her pictures. My friend and I had a laugh about his stupidity and told him off in hilarious ways.

• After my first personal encounter I thought I was done with tinder. Fast forward to a few months after that, I was really bored and on tinder again. I started talking to a guy and long story short we're now boyfriend and girlfriend which I could have never imagined something like that starting from just a simple swipe right. We love each other and are planning a future together. I guess we were very lucky because there are some seriously cray people on tinder.

• He's a model, and you didn't expect him to be a player and self absorbed? lol, but congrats on the second paragraph.

• I mean I don't believe in stereotyping all models to be stuck up and self absorbed. For a hookup I don't care if they're self absorbed and a player, it's just when they act all self righteous. The way he was talking did not have a self absorbed tone it was just what he was and him always talking about himself just made for bad conversation and it was awkward. Sex was alright.

What Girls Said 12

• Never tried it.

• I have tried it.

• I had quite the scintillating conversation with pizza on there.

• It's not as bad as people make it out to be. I think its a good way of meeting people (new friends, potential lovers, etc.) you otherwise wouldn't meet.

• I have never been on there but my friends keep saying there's nothing but perverts on there

• Never have tried Tindr. I don't have Facebook so I can't use it.

• Yeah. It does the job.

• No. I was already taken.

• I never did. Why? Too much pride.

• Yes and to me it's not that great. Most people there either want a hook up or one night stand.

• No, I've never tried it. Is it like a hook up app?

• No I haven't tried it.

What Guys Said 18

• Yes I have the Tinder app on my phone and have tried it. It is fun in someways but at the same time I am not sure if I would ever want to meet up with anyone or not. I have not used Tinder recently though as I have been really busy. One of the biggest issues with using Tinder on your mobile is the rate at which it drains your mobile phones battery flat. Tinder just uses so much power and sucks charge out of your mobile phones battery in no time.

• Thought about it for about ten minutes but its like a fucking thing and I've never had a problem getting laid. I have a problem finding quality women and I doubt they are on tinder so I decided to not use it.

• never never 8)

• I tried it and didn't understand it.

• Nope I never have

• tried it, got a lot of people who just say, Hey. So I say hey back, and that's it. lol. I don't feel like asking a question

• Shouldn't you start the conversation and make it going? I think that's our aka males role, or is it not? Hmm..

• I'd be willing to try it but I don't use Facebook.

• Tried it. Haven't had any success from it.

• Got a whole lotta nada. But then again I swiped left like 90% of the time.

• my cell is not supported by tinder ;(

• I met some women, and went on dates with them. Some of them I had sex with, and some I didn't.

• It worked ok for me haha

• What;s tinder?

• haven't ''''''''''

• Tinder ain't that good

• DON'T TRY IT.

Girls are just boosting EGO over there. Is it worth = NO. It's a Waste of time!

• The first time I used Tinder, within the first 10 swipes I got a date.

It was okay but it was a one time thing and I deleted the App.

I came back a year later, and within the first 10 swipes, I got a free movie hosted by Tinder but have no date matches since.

Feels like endless swiping to me...

• Yes, it was like shooting mentally deranged fish in a barrel.