How to move on, when your alone?

If you get left for someone else, and you know that they are out and about having fun with other people, how do you move on. Especially at night when your alone and have nobody, while they are having sex with someone else at that very moment. Thats pretty pathetic. Why can't i move on from my first love? I've already had sex with someone new, and still can't get over her. Wtf man.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's not her but something she represents?

I find that taking rejection is easy when you know what the cause was and it was your fault, but when you don't is when it messes with your self-esteem, especially if that person thinks they're better than you for some reason, makes you want to prove that they were wrong.

Few know what it feels like to prove their rejectors wrong. And I'm not just talking about one particular person either, but rather groups of people as well.

Just focus on finding other friends, friends that you see as worthy.

What Girls Said 3

• We often think that getting someone else will replace the empty spot we have for the person we love, it doesn't. We all heal at different times its important to be patient with yourself, and not let time discourage you.

• Move on by finding a new girl. Try to keep busy to get her out your mind.

• distract yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• coz she was yer first love bro... u were really attached 2 her!