Starting first relationship?

So I have been talking to this girls for like 2 weeks now. We are about to go on our first "date" I asked here if she wanted to go out and do something and we settled on a movie. I wanted to avoid calling it a date but thats what it basically is. I already told her that i had feelings for her and she said that she wants to get to know me better. So we have been texting a lot since then. I want to know when to ask her if she wants to be a couple and how? I've never had a girlfriend before and i really care about her. My intentions are pure this isn't a sec thing i'm looking for a real relationship with her. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait a little, she said she wants to get you know you better, give her this time. Don't wait too much though or the opportunity may pass. Go on dates with her, see how all the situation goes and then ask her to your girlfriend or if she feels she's ready to do it.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, one thing, you're not going to get to know one another very well sitting silently in a movie theatre. But I digress.

Wait until you've actually hung out a little before you try to define the relationship. Doing so any earlier is too soon and redundant. That's why you go on dates - to see whether you want to make a go of things or not.

• you can ask her now.

What Guys Said 2

• Have a few dates and see how they go first - You are putting the cart before the horse.

• hmmm guess u should make it official man