I'm annoyed with him, Advice?

I been talking to this guy a for a good while and last on Friday we was originally suppose to go to a indoor waterpark with his son, and him and I but he canceled because he forgot that is cousin had already tickets for his UFC fight. Well today he text me asking me about getting passes for the waterpark so that we go This Friday and I told him I'll ask my boss tomorrow, we'll I asked him today instead and and my boss said yes so I text him and let him know what he said and his the response "Oh nice" g I really feel like cussing him out or just text the work "K". Im just mad. The picture is below, I'm green and he is gray.

I'm annoyed with him, Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not recommend acting on your emotions. Many things can be misunderstood over text. Also lots of people don't enjoy texting and are not willing to have full conversations through it.
    I would suggest calling him and asking if he is still interested in going to the waterpark and if you're really bothered by his response you could bring it up and say that it made it appear as though he was not interested.

In any relationship whether it is romantic or not communication is the key. He may not be communicating the best at the moment so the ball is now in your hands to step forward and create that line of communication. For all we know he could have been out grocery shopping or driving or taking care of his kid.

I wish you the best of luck, and remember COMMUNICATION IS KEY!!! :)

What Guys Said 3

• "oh nice" = i don't give a shit

• not sure what advice you want here but it sounds normal to me what more do you want him to say he said oh nice so tell him are you sure if he says yes then get them for what reason do you have to be mad?

• Lol that doesn't mean anything, don't give the man grief.

What Girls Said 6

• Perhaps you're over thinking it a little bit, my main concern would be making sure Friday was concerned, so I didn't ask my boss for no reason and it would cancel.

• Why are you worried about it? At least he talks to you

• Honestly, I think that is an okay response.

I wouldn't know what else to reply to that either.

• Don't go with him he sounds like he could care less. Take someone else.

• It doesn't seem like he's super interested. Reply "k" and don't put too much effort into this guy

• tell him that.