Girls, would you Rent A Gent?

So i heard about an actual company named Rent-A-Gent where women are able to rent men for occasions such as weddings, parties, banquets and so on for $200 an hour! This company provides women with someone they can have a great time with while remaining strictly professional. Under each employee's contract it states that kissing, sex, paying the tab, and staying over for the night or forbidden or they are at risk of being fired. The service is strictly for women to have the opportunity to have a date they can have fun with on any occasion! So ladies, would you use these services to rent yourself a gentlemen for a special occasion?

For those who don't think this is true here's their website! http://rentagent.me/

8

Most Helpful Girl

• 😁 funny I think the rich people uses their services. Cougars and lonely rich corporates.

What Girls Said 7

• oh my goodness gracious. r u serious? please tell me ur joking lol
    if not, then NO i would NOT do that!

• Lol yes I'm absolutely serious! This is an actual company that started in NY and has since started branches in LA, Chicago, Florida and other major cities! haha I love it I think it's an awesome idea. For girls such as yourself I can imagine finding a date on your own is easy, but I think this is a great opportunity for girls who've either just been unlucky at finding a guy or who have more trouble being charming than other women to experience what it's like to spend a great night out with a gentlemen!

• good lawd lmao.
      well, while u flatter me, ill have u know that men dont actually come up to me in that way lol, so it's not as easy as u think.
      anyway i guess it does make sense. must be successful since it still exists :P

• No. That seems a bit desperate and a step up from an escort. No thanks,.

• That's actually a good idea, but costs too much when I could get a date for free

• Wow! O_O I thought this only happens in that one Mel Gibson movie. Also this is hella stupid and you gotta be really desperate to spend 200 an hour for a hot guy you can't even kiss to take you on a date. Like please turn in your pride and your self worth please if it has come to this -_-

• Yeah I can understand that for a woman who isn't well established just yet with a stable career that this is a bit pricey, but I have to disagree with your take on pride and self worth. This renting service if you will prohibits kissing sex and any serious intimate actions for a reason: it's a service that gives women someone to talk to, to share an experience with, and to have someone to show em a good time! It may be easy for you to find a date but for others it may be more difficult. She may not be as confident in herself or simply has had bad luck with guys. There's no shame in wanting to have a genuinely kind person to go to a wedding or a party with if all you want is to have a good time.

• I don't really think they do it just for the paychecks. The article I read about the company says that they only hire men who already have some sort of career, and their selection process is very intricate. Only one out of a hundred men get accepted to work for Rent-A-Gent because not only do they do a very thorough background check on the candidates but the interview process is intense and they make sure that they hire men who simply wish to provide women with a good time. Hey if I could I would do it lol I'd love to meet different people and to play whatever role they wish while having fun and meeting new people, the paycheck would be the last thing on my mind honestly.

• even so if those men were there for those women genuinely the women they wouldn't have had to pay 200 an hour for them to be there. Hell it would have been cheaper to get a computer simulation or a host club experience.

• Lololol no

• No I would not

• I don't need to do that.